FIRST 5 MERCED COUNTY AND K97.5 IS GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR NEXT REAL MOMENT WITH YOUR FAMILY. RIGHT NOW, TEXT THE WORD “FAMILY” TO 68683, FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A FAMILY-FOUR PACK OF MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM PASSES, AND A COMPLETE DINNER FOR YOUR FAMILY AT DESTINO’S RESTAURANT AT BOB HART SQUARE IN DOWNTOWN MERCED. THIS IS PRIZE PACK WORTH ALMOST THREE-HUNDRED DOLLARS! BE A WINNER, AND MAKE YOUR NEXT REAL MOMENT WITH YOUR FAMILY BY TEXTING THE WORD “FAMILY”…F-A-M-I-L-Y, TO 68683RIGHT NOW! BROUGHT TO YOU BY FIRST 5 MERCED COUNTY, AND K97.5 !
First 5 – Real Moments Text Contest
Please read the following carefully:
1. There will be one winner selected at the end of each month, for a 3 month period. For a total of 3 winner between February and the end of April. (2/05/18-4/30/18). Participants will enter via text, a max of once a day throughout the contest. Monthly winners will be selected randomly. Prize includes, a four pack of tickets to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and dinner at Destinos Restaurant- a value of $80, does not include alcohol or gratuity. The winner will receive notification of their winning, from RADIO MERCED.
2. No purchase necessary in order to participate in the contest
3. Officers, employees, and employee-volunteers of Radio Merced and its parent company, Mapleton Communications, LLC (Mapleton), as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the contest
4. All winners must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Participants may win only once during any 30 day period. Winners are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 30 days from the date of their last win.
6. The decision of Radio Merced and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary.
7. Prizes are non-transferrable. Radio Merced and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of the promotion. The alternative prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips cannot be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prize.
8. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by Radio Merced. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Radio Merced will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, Radio Merced may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Requestfor Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
9. Winners must provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
10. All phone calls to our request lines are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize Radio Merced and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
11. Prizes that are unclaimed within three months after the announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
12. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
13. Should there be any questions regarding the rules of conduct of the Contest, please call Radio Merced at 209-723-2191
14. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
15. Each winner shall hold Radio Merced, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
16. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by Radio Merced, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.